Monday, June 04, 2007

You gotta laugh a little...


I have to apologizes for the lack of posts lately. My focus has been more on uploading pictures to our flickr account. I will start June of 2007 right by promising 2 posts a week. I know that seems small but it is a lot better than what I have been doing and I figure by putting my commitment on a post, it would encourage me to actually stick with it. I will start by posting this picture of our precious daughter and follow up later this week with a slide show of my new, precious, niece, Alexa Allen. SO THERE! (that last little comment was for my dear friend Beth)

4 comments:

  1. That's the story of. . . that's the glory of. . .love. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad. Love seeing pictures of Aubrey and hope to meet her sometime.
    Ha. Did you even know that I check your blog religiously? Love keeping up with y'all.

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I agree with Beth I check your blog frequently and I was getting tired of that man hug thing! So yeah for you Dre! Oh and bye the way your new niece is so cute!

    ReplyDelete