Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"Sir Buckner, we salute you!"




We are so proud of Buckner! Just this week, (at the old age of 2 years and 1 month) he decided it was time to stop messing around by squatting to pee and lifted his leg up high to unleash his bladder. I know that you without a pet may think this is a somewhat trivial post but dangit, I was proud of our furry friend.
"GOOD FOR YOU BUCK!," I said.
I was so proud. I hung my head up high when walking him. (whereas, I usually would hide behind a bush while he was squatting at the park near the other dogs)
Some say it is a sign of maturity and usually happens within the first year of a dogs life, if at all. Whatever the case, "PEE ON my little BUCK, PEE ON!"
NOTE: Compare our this picture of Buck to our profile picture and you can see how much he's grown.

1 comment: