Monday, February 05, 2007

Giving "Hope" to a new generation


I have found myself in this new demographic of people in the sense that I am now a consumer of little girl's toys. I love how things that were popular in the mid-80's, like my little pony, stawberry shortcake and care bears, are popular once again. I find myself (like other young mothers) seeking to let my daughter experience some of the things I once loved, such as my faithful cabbage patch doll named "Hope".



I am glad to pass my beloved doll down to Aubrey (although I guess it isn't official because I can't seem to find Hope's birth certificate)
Anyway, all of these memories of my love for toys come back to me as I am on the prowl for dolls, books, toys, gadgets, ect., to entertain my young one.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent repeated use of puns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Drew for once again pointing out the clever things that I do! It makes me want to post more stuff on our blog.

    ReplyDelete