Monday, October 16, 2006

Back in the swing of things...



I just realized that I haven't posted a single thing this month. We have been a little "under the weather" so that is my excuse. I didn't think you all would like to see pictures of Aubrey with a runny nose, even though that is pretty cute.
This past Saturday, Bryan took Aubrey over to our little community park and took her for her first "real swing." She was tired even before she started swinging but Bryan said she enjoyed it none-the-less.


Meanwhile, the girls (Laura and Beth) and I went to a local fun-run called "Thundering Sneakers" in the hick town of Henderson Texas. I thought we were just going up there to take a casual 3 mile run. I was unaware that people had been practicing in advance for this thing. We had a good time though and plan to attend next year.

5 comments:

  1. I think Henderson Tx is were my car fell into the ravine, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I can vaguely remember that. I am sure Drew knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think that it is, remember when we went to pick it up out of the wrecking yard.....the 2 bubbas had to ask their momma for change :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, yes, oh yes! Now I remember!
    It doesn't get more country than that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:52 PM

    ya'll stawp makin fuun of my howmtown! cuhm own now - gimme a break!

    ReplyDelete