Friday, June 09, 2006

Red white and blue from my head to my toes...

Here are the pictures of Aubrey in her first swimsuit as promised. We decided to go with the American flag theme this year because the disney princesses, dora and the bratz swimsuits are overrated. I think the American flag is a nice touch don't you think?



The family went for a swim at my friend, Vanessa's birthday party on June the 3rd. Aubrey seemed to be indifferent to the water. It was cold but she didn't seem to mind. I predict that she will be a little water bug next summer. You'll see! Bryan showed Aubrey how to kick in the water.









Vanessa & her nephew


Aubrey & Vanessa's niece


Aubrey chillin after her first time in the pool

2 comments:

  1. The name of your blog reminded me of "The Flanders Press" from The Simpsons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last pic is of me!!! yeah - I made the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete